Teaching basic manners.
Good chatroom manners:
1. Talk to your hostess.
2. Compliment your hostess.
3. Always tip your hostess if you have a request.
4. Be nice to your hostess and other guests in the room.
5. Take your hostess private for her undivided attention.
Bad chatroom manners:
1. Using all caps. This is the equivalent of shouting.
2. Making demands instead of requests.
3. Not tipping for requests.
4. Being rude to hostess.
5. Being rude to other guests in the room.
6. Requesting things in free chat that should clearly take place in private.
I could go on and on but I hope this gives you the idea. Just remember the golden rule guys. One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself. Don't be a troll hiding behind your keyboard. Act like you are in the hostess' physical presence. Be generous to them and they'll be generous to you. Be an ass to them and they will kick you out in a New York minute.